ESG DEFENCE + PUBLIC SECURITY helps to increase safety at sea with tailor-made solutions and services. We advise maritime and naval authorities and industry, conduct studies and develop and integrate systems.
SAFETY AT SEA
with tailor-made solutions and services
Our core competencies encompass the following topics
- Project management and services: When carrying out your projects, you can rely on an experienced and well-trained team of project managers. We apply modern project management methods and help you to carry out your project in an uncomplicated way that saves both time and money. From project management to project development and project support, we are there for you throughout the entire life cycle.
- Naval expertise: All employees of the department gained many years of experience in various departments throughout their careers in the German Navy. We understand our customers and we proactively support the further development of technology and know-how in the maritime sector.
- Defence procurement: We support you when it comes to determining your needs, meeting your requirements and using military equipment for the German Navy. This includes the creation of concepts for logistics, personnel, training and IT security as well as a financial needs analysis, requirements management and the creation of architectures according to the NATO Architecture Framework (NAF).
- Logistics: We advise you on logistical issues and develop solutions in the context of supply management, Integrated logistic support and the comprehensive introduction of SASPF. Providing technical-logistical support for the weapons systems of the German Bundeswehr is one of our core competences. We benefit from our many years of experience and we use our own, specially-designed software solutions.
- System integration: We take responsibility for the integration of complex systems in the platforms of the German Navy. We deliver tried-and-tested and ready-to-use solutions. We always focus on the entire system at hand.
'I-Sys', the conditioning and instantiation tool supports the German Navy during the creation of the system conditioning and configuration of modern command and weapon deployment systems.
Benefit from our specialised knowledge
in the field of maritime solutions
- We are known for our hardware and manufacturer independence. We look for the best solution to meet your requirements perfectly.
- We also handle complex processes. With the process know-how of our experienced specialists, each project is a success.
- You can rely on our long-standing experience in the maritime sector, which we enhance with our IT and system expertise.